Dedication for fitness is clearly observed in Malaika Arora. In this festive season, she is nowhere behind and not at all compromising on her workout routine. Malaika Arora has shared her other yoga and given this week’s motivation to her fans.
Malaika can be seen wearing pink and grey yoga pants and a sports bra. Also, she is holding a bamboo stick straight in her hand. Her hair is nicely tied in a high ponytail. Malaika Arora captioned the post as As the festive nights of Navratri end with the celebration of Dussehra, we are taken back in time that signifies the victory of good over evil.
Keeping this in mind, let’s begin with this week’s pose, enriching ourselves as we keep our mind and body healthy! #MalaikasMoveOfTheWeek is a Natarajasana variation.
Malaika is flawlessly doing Natarajasana and stated that this asana helps to strengthen your core and back muscles thereby improving balance.
Not only this, but she also shared the steps to follow for doing this yoga pose. The steps shared by the gorgeous actress are:
1. Stand straight with legs together, holding a stick with the right hand in front of you.
2. Inhale and bend your left knee from the back.
3. Exhale and with left hand grab your ankle and lift your leg up.
4. Your left toe pointing towards the ceiling. At the same time pressing your ankle against the body.
5. Hold for 10 to 15 seconds and release.
The information contained in this article is for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended as a health advice. We would ask you to consult a qualified professional or medical expert to gain additional knowledge before you choose to consume any product or perform any exercise.