As the world is going through an unprecedented crisis by COVID-19 pandemic attacks, people have all reason to be paranoid and skeptical.
The Corona Virus triggered COVID-19, starting from China’s Wuhan has put the whole human race in jeopardy. People are dying due to this lethal viral attack which has become a new normal for human kind. The Government has become vigilant so is the media channels, doctors are working in extra shifts and international flights and borders are following stringent procedures to keep this coronavirus at bay. Amidst such a hullaballoo, it is now our responsibility to take some steadfast steps to curb its widespread effect. The very first thing all you can do is to boost your immunity to fight this notorious contagious Corona Virus.
Here are a few things that you can do to boost your immunity:
- Try to have more citrus food items as in your daily diet. Citrus foods are such food items that contain vitamin C like amla, oranges, and lemon.
- Again Lemon, kick start your day having one lemon in lukewarm water
- It is recommended to keep your throat moist, so try to drink water after every15 minutes. You can also try detoxing water, adding some lemon slices and few mints leaves to make the blend more effective for your holistic metabolism.
- Try to start taking Apple Cider Vinegar at the break of each morning; it will boost your stomach health.
- Gargle with warm water mixed with salt at least once in a day.
- Add black pepper in every recipe you are making
- An immunity-boosting drink or Kada can be prepared at home by boiling peppercorns and cinnamon in water. To make it tastier to drink, add turmeric, lemon, and honey to the drink.
- Another good tip to follow is to add some Tulsi/Basil leaves to your morning tea
- Have more veggies! As Green vegetables are high on fibre and are full of antioxidants, it will be wise to have more and more green vegetables to fight infections and other inflammatory ailments. In this, you can use broccoli to make a salad, make a smoothie to make a green juice adding amla, lemon and ginger.
- Try to pour in more and more onion and garlic while cooking your food, as they retain antimicrobial capabilities.
- Last, but not the least COOK YOUR OWN FOOD!!