There has been a pandemic situation across the world amid Corona Virus triggered COVID-19. In the wake to curb its wide outbreak, the government and the public authorities have directed everyone to go in self-quarantine and limit visiting public spaces as well as going out and meeting people without any solid reason. Now, when you are not advised not to mingle a lot, Gyms can be another risky place to go. As a wide number of people hit the gym every day, it can be an ideal place for virus-like corona to be transmitted from one person to another, all thanks to our sweaty hands and dirty equipment. Now, the question arises what you can do to save yourself from coronavirus is to take care and precautions.
Notably, the gyms don’t wash or sanitize their equipment daily. Also, single equipment is used by many people in the gyms.
Still, if you are attending your gym sessions and try to avoid statutory warnings of not going to the gym, then here are a few suggestions that might help you to keep the virus at bay.
Tips: Before Going To Gym
- Wear full sleeves clothes and make sure you are packed from head to toe while going to the gym.
- Wear your mask.
- Wear your gloves before leaving.
- Take your personal sanitizer with you. Do not rely on the sanitizer kept at the reception table.
- Before you leave your home wash your hands, legs and face properly.
Now let’s move on to
Tips: After Coming Back From Gym
- Wash your hands properly for 20 seconds even if you have used sanitizer.
- Wash your face after washing your hands followed by washing your legs.
- Do not exceed the usage of your masks.
Now, I will suggest some precautions you can take care at your gym while working out.
Tips: Working Out In Gym
- Avoid equipment exercises if possible.
- Take a clear piece of cloth with you. Wipe down your equipment before use.
- Or use sanitizer after using every equipment.
- Do not wear face mask if you are not well.
- Try to maintain a one-meter distance from the infected person.
So these all things you can take as precautionary measures. However, the government has ordered lockdown gyms, theatres, colleges, schools, and many public places like Qutub Minar, etc.
So in this partial lockdown period, you can try out some exercises at your home without using any equipment.
This will help you stay fit in these days while you won’t prefer to go to gym and workout.
So let’s get started!
These bodyweight exercises have their own set of benefits. No matter you perform it at your home or at your gym.
Before starting these exercises you can do at your home I would introduce the Benefits Of The Bodyweight Exercises.
- No equipment used.
- It improves flexibility and balance.
- It improves your endurance and strength.
- The exercise uses your own body weight and no artificial weights are required.
- You can balance your time with these exercises.
- Burning fat is easy.
Let’s move towards the Exercises You Can Do At Your Home
Here we go!
It is the full-body exercise so you can state your exercise session with Burpees. It improves your full-body strength. It also builds and shapes your body posture and composition.
Planks helps in strengthening your core and improves your body posture. Planks help in burning excess body fats and helps in increasing your stamina and keeps you active throughout the day.
No exercise session is completed without pushups. Pushups increase your upper body strength. It also helps in strengthening the core and lower back.
Jumping jacks are ideal for weight loss. It helps in keeping your bones healthy by increasing bone density. It also strengthens your muscles.
Squats increase strength and mobility in your upper and lower body. Squats strengthen your core. It boasts your abilities and stamina. It also helps in releasing stress and anxiety.
The ultimate goal should be staying fit and healthy and that’s what every individual desires.
So these were some tips you can take care of to save yourself from the widespread of coronavirus. And some exercises you can do at your home if you are avoiding going to the gym.
The information contained in this article is for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended as a health advice. We would ask you to consult a qualified professional or medical expert to gain additional knowledge before you choose to consume any product or perform any exercise.