To kick start your day and to stay protected from all external viruses and bacteria, ginger powder is a must-have to incorporate into your daily diet. The organic ginger powder is made of only one ingredient with numerous benefits. So, let’s wave off all worries away, as each pinch is loaded with powerful, all-natural ginger goodness. Organic ginger powder has numerous benefits, it has anti-inflammatory properties that help to improve digestion. Being considered natural, especially in ayurvedic healing, organic ginger powder is also effective to treat common cold and nausea problems. Organic ginger powder has an enzyme called zingibain, this enzyme breaks down protein and contains antibacterial properties that allow it to calm fever, clear sinuses, and break up congestion.
What is Organic Ginger Powder
Organic ginger powder is also available in the form of dried ginger powder. Dried ginger powder, is a fresh ginger powder that has been extracted after the drying process of the ginger root. Dried ginger powder is a fine whitish powder, which consists of a strong aroma and a pungent scented flavour. An organic ginger powder that has been extracted from ginger is loaded with antioxidants, compounds that prevent stress and unnecessary damage to your body’s DNA. It is beneficial to fight off chronic diseases like high blood pressure, heart disease, and lung diseases.
Proven Health Benefits of Organic Ginger Powder
Being a valuable food ingredient for a way long. It is used in cooking and medicines since ancient times. With wholesome benefits, ginger has powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties due to the high gingerol substance present in it.
- Relieves stomach aches – You might have faced stomach ache problems in your life. Such aches are annoying and painful at times. To eradicate such unplanned aches, ginger acts as a boon. It has anti-inflammatory properties that help the stomach neutralize the digestive juices and stimulate food digestion and absorption, thus eliminating the excess gas from intestinal tracts.
- Helpful to cure Nausea – To prevent morning sickness, ginger powder is an easy solution for it. The ginger powder when mixed with water is highly effective in preventing nausea. It also soothes the stomach and gives relief from inflammation.
- Prevents Stroke and Heart Disease – Ginger proves a miracle for our cardiovascular system. It prevents blood clots and lowers cholesterol levels. Besides, it also helps to reduce blood pressure levels. The combination of all these benefits helps to prevent major cardiovascular problems such as stroke and heart disease.
- Boosts immune system – People who have a weak immune system are advised to consume ginger, as ginger will provide your immune system with a great boost and protect it from any external viruses or bacteria attacks. The current situation related to the outburst of the pandemic taught us the repercussions of not taking our immunity seriously.
- Helps for Weight Loss – For all those who are trying hard to shed extra calories, ginger acts as a boon for them. The dry ginger powder contains thermogenic agents that are useful to burn fat and treat obesity. The dry ginger powder will increase metabolism rate and hence will burn off stored fat in your body.
How To Incorporate Organic Ginger Powder into Daily Diet
Ginger is the best ingredient that is helpful for many health benefits. It is readily used for weight loss. To use it for weight loss, add ½ teaspoon of dry ginger powder to a cup of hot water. Dissolve this properly and drink this every day for weight loss. This special tea can also be sweetened with honey or jaggery if required.
Organic ginger powder is also used in many spices to have wholesome benefits and taste for your culinary usage. Dried ginger powder is used in spices and masalas for gravies, curries, marinades, stews, etc. Besides, dried ginger root powder is also used for food preparations for expecting women and feeding mothers. It is also used for adding flavour to a variety of baked dishes like ginger cookies and ginger candies. Apart from consumption, ginger powder is also used for bathing to eradicate skin problems. Just mix the dry ginger powder with an equal amount of baking soda slowly, and gently rub your body for cleansing. Being anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, organic ginger powder is highly effective to unclog pores and also shedding out acne-causing bacteria.
The information contained in this article is for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended as a health advice. We would ask you to consult a qualified professional or medical expert to gain additional knowledge before you choose to consume any product or perform any exercise.