Amazfit, a global brand in the smart wearables market, is committed to connecting health with technology and is keeping hearts in mind this Valentine’s Day. Monitor heart rate and other important health metrics with an Amazfit smartwatch that matches any style and need.
Whether treating yourself or your sweetheart, customers can save up to $30 off Amazfit’s latest products during the limited-time Valentine’s Day Sale.
Gifts for Your Valentine
- For the Stylish Sweetheart: The Amazfit GT series of smartwatches offer a fashion-forward design while featuring comprehensive tools to help track heart rate, sleep quality, stress levels, and more. Coming in a variety of round or square timepieces, different colors, and even varying sizes, these watches are sure to complement any outfit.
- For the Fitness Fan: Get your athlete a fitness band that can do it all. The Amazfit Band 5 monitors heart rate all day, measures blood oxygen levels, tracks stress levels, offers breathing exercises, monitors sleep quality, tracks menstrual cycles, and more. It also supports Amazon Alexa, syncs with your smartphone notifications, and can even act as a phone’s camera remote.
- For the Retro Vibes: Reminiscent of a classic digital watch, the Amazfit Neo brings a retro twist to modern features. This smartwatch is able to monitor your heart rate 24 hours a day, integrate with the innovative PAI™ Health Assessment System, and track your sleeping patterns. It also boasts an impressive battery life so you can use it for up to four weeks on a single charge.
- For the Nature Lover: The Amazfit T-Rex is a rugged and robust smartwatch sporting 12 military-grade certifications and a high-precision GPS. It is designed to be strong and practical for any environment and features 14 built-in sports modes, a 1.3” always-on AMOLED color display, 20-day battery life, and all-day heart rate monitoring.
- For the Everyday User: The Amazfit Bip S and Amazfit Bip U Pro are perfect for everyday users looking for a long-lasting and lightweight smartwatch. The Amazfit Bip S features 40 days of battery life, 5 ATM water resistance, over 40 watch faces to choose from, and 10 sports modes. The Amazfit Bip U Pro features a large 1.43” HD color screen, 9-day battery life, 5 ATM water resistance, and over 60 sports modes. The Pro model also includes support for Amazon Alexa and a built-in GPS. The Health and wellness benefits of these watches include continuous heart rate monitoring, the PAI™ Health Assessment System, and more.
Valentine’s Day Specials
Save up to $30 and receive free shipping on Amazfit products via us.amazfit.com and Amazon until February 14, 2021:
- Amazfit Bip S for $59.99 (reg. $69.99)
- Amazfit Bip U Pro for $59.99 (reg. $69.99)
- Amazfit GTS for $99.99 (reg. $119.99)
- Amazfit GTR 42mm for $99.99 (reg. $129.99)
- Amazfit GTS 2 and Amazfit GTR 2 for $149.99 (reg. $179.99)
- Amazfit GTR 47 mm for $109.99 (reg. $139.99)
- Amazfit T-Rex for $119.99 (reg. $139.99)
Established in September 2015, Amazfit is a private brand owned by Huami Technology (NYSE: HMI), offering seven series of smartwatch and bracelet products including the Stratos series, Basic series, Flagship series, Health series, Fashion series, Outdoor series, and X series. Amazfit also provides other smart hardware related to sports and health, including TWS sports earbuds, smart treadmills, smart body fat scales, and sports gear. With outstanding design and craftsmanship, Amazfit smartwatch products have won many prizes, such as the German iF Industrial Design Award and the Red Dot Design Award.
Currently, Amazfit products hit the markets of more than 70 countries and regions, including the United States, Germany, and Japan. According to an IDC global wearable device market tracking report, in the first half of 2020, Amazfit watches claimed the largest share of the adult watch market in Italy, Spain, India, and other regions, and were also among the top products in regions such as China, Germany, France, Russia, and Brazil. In February 2018, Huami Technology was listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) (stock code: HMI).
The information contained in this article is for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended as a health advice. We would ask you to consult a qualified professional or medical expert to gain additional knowledge before you choose to consume any product or perform any exercise.