Coffee is a good morning thing for many of us. A beloved hot beverage, Coffee is increasingly being taken to refresh yourself majorly. Despite the fact, that a lot can happen over a cup of coffee, there are some side effects also come with the persistent consumption of Coffee. This is why it is suggested to quit having coffee for better health conditions.
Yes! You heard it right. Coffee has it’s own set of disadvantages that harm one’s health.
So let’s give you some Disadvantages Of Coffee.
Coffee contains high caffeine and sugar. And caffeine and sugar intake highly are considered to be unhealthy.
- Coffee can be toxic if it has lots of impurities. This can happen when your coffee is made up of beans that are ripped and ruined.,
- Having an excess of coffee is harmful to health. Any liquid more than 23 liters can be toxic and lethal.
- Caffeine can cause insomnia and restlessness if you depend more on it.
- If you are pregnant then don’t exceed the limit of one cup a day as exceeding it can cause your baby.
- Coffee is again lethal for high cholesterol patients. Cafestol and kahweol are the ingredients found in coffee beans that cause a rise in LDL cholesterol levels.
- If your kids are becoming coffee addicts then stop them now. It can cause them insomnia and bedwetting.
Not yet satisfied and convinced to quit coffee?
We will give you reasons to quit coffee and replace it with some healthy drinks and beverages.
Here Are Some Reasons to Quit Coffee!
- The caffeine in coffee increases your stress hormones.
- Regular and excess intake of coffee can lower insulin sensitivity that can lead to difficulty for your cells to respond appropriately to your blood sugar.
- Coffee contains acids that can cause indigestion, discomfort, and heartburn.
- Addiction to anything is bad! Whether it is coffee or something else. Addiction towards coffee makes it difficult for you to rely on the natural source of the body’s energy.
Does it seem that you all just be thinking of replacements of coffee?
We have found Top 5 Healthy Alternatives To Your Coffee Addiction.
So here we go!
Coconut water is soothing and healthy drinks that can be easily digested. It contains bioactive enzymes which are a perfect replacement for sugary drinks. It will make your skin glow and healthy.
Probiotic drinks make you feel active and fresh. They are among the healthiest drinks. Probiotic drinks keep your intestines healthy after you take antibiotics. Probiotic drinks counteract antibiotics. It strengthens your immune system and overall wellbeing.
Green tea comes under the healthiest beverage that contains bioactive compounds. It can improve your functioning of the brain also helps in burning fat and makes you feel active and energetic throughout the day.
It’s quite a boring beverage but interesting to drink from the water. Sparkling water is delicious and hydrating and can help you replace your coffee cups with sparkling water glasses.
The juice is a great replacement for coffee. As it has many nutritional ingredients that your body needs to stay fit and healthy. The juice glass is full of vitamins and minerals that can make you feel energetic and refreshing.
Conclusion: Coffee is not a bad drink at all to completely avoid and neglect. But limiting your self is great. Anything which is unbalanced and limitless is harmful. If you intake excess of coffee then it may hamper your health.
So it is allowed to take one or two glasses of coffee in a day but do not make it an addiction.
However, our readers are more intelligent and smart they can decide well what is beneficial for them and what is not.
We can only wish you good health.
The information contained in this article is for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended as a health advice. We would ask you to consult a qualified professional or medical expert to gain additional knowledge before you choose to consume any product or perform any exercise.