Supported by Ireland Active, REPs Ireland, and LHF Skillnet, the Fitness & Wellness Summit will unite gym owners, PT’s, coaches, fitness professionals and many of the leading brands in the fitness industry for a day of educational workshops, motivational talks, panel discussions and networking opportunities.
The powerful full day conference will spark discussions around the latest trends, future opportunities and current learnings that are helping to shape the growing fitness and wellness landscape today. Topics include:
- How to build your brand through a community
- How to go from Personal Trainer to Online Coach
- What’s working now: The best way to generate traffic, quality leads & new customers
- Why We Breathe: Increase your performance through breathwork
- Integrated Training: Strategies for combining tactics and Strength and Conditioning
- Beyond Fitness: Encouraging nutrition, sleep & mental health in your clients to achieve their goals
- Maintain your competitive edge by boosting your social media strategy for 2023
- The pelvic floor: future proofing your clients body from the inside out
- Training throughout the lifespan
Now in its second year running, the Fitness & Wellness Summit is set to become one of the key calendar events for the fitness industry in Ireland. The Summit is aimed at growing standards of excellence, creating collaboration and connection, and providing a platform for debate and discussion. Co-Founder Hayley Hester said: “The fitness and wellness industry is a fast-paced sector, and as a fitness business owner myself, it can be difficult to keep up with the latest trends and innovations, as well as manage and grow your own business. Fitness and Wellness Summit won’t just provide a valuable networking opportunity for industry professionals, it will also share insights into best international practice, which will help to improve the standard of service delivery in Ireland for consumers.”
- Jamie Goonery, Owner & Trainer of Insanity Fitness Pollyhops
- Patrick McKeon, founder of Buteyko Clinic International and author of bestselling books including The Oxygen Advantage, The Breathing Cure, and Atomic Focus
- Charlie Horton, Marketing Director at Fitness Marketing Agency and international speaker on fitness marketing and sales
- Orla Hopkins, Cofounder of New Dimensions Active
- Shane Rice, GAA Coach & Founder of Periodization
Fitness and Wellness Summit is supported by leading professional and public sector partners including the Fitness Marketing Agency, Ireland Active, REPs Ireland (Register of Exercise Professionals), Athletic Rehabilitation Therapy Ireland (ARTI), The Leisure, Health and Fitness Skillnet and Yoga Therapy Ireland. The Fitness & Wellness Summit will take place at the Helix, Dublin on Thursday April 6th, 2023.
The information contained in this article is for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended as a health advice. We would ask you to consult a qualified professional or medical expert to gain additional knowledge before you choose to consume any product or perform any exercise.