LaLiga has created a personalised official application for a number of Laliga Santanders and LaLiga 1|2|3| teams in order to conglomerate its member clubs on the digitalised platform.
The personalised official application will host all clubs in the coming days, for now there are 12 teams from LaLiga 1|2|3 and six from LaLiga Santander decided to join.
The proposed 18 apps will be available on both android and iOS.
“The creation of official apps for LaLiga clubs is another step forward in our work to be closer to the fans and to offer the best technology to our clubs,” said Alfredo Bermejo, LaLiga’s digital strategy director. “We believe that the fans of the clubs involved will enjoy the content and that in the coming months we can introduce new improvements,” he added.
The main features of the apps are:
- Multimedia content: watch the videos for your favourite football team. Enjoy all the goals and the highlights from matches in the 2018/2019 season and past seasons with the best multimedia content, totally personalised for each fan.
- Fixtures, results and live tables: check all the key dates and kick-off times in the official calendar for all competitions: LaLiga Santander, LaLiga 1|2|3 and the Copa del Rey. Keep up to date with the latest scores and as-it-stands tables every matchday.
- Player statistics: access the statistics on all players and compare them with each other. The comparator will offer you accurate data on the goals, appearances, game time, cards, assists, shots, dribbles, fouls, passes, crosses and tackles racked up by all the players at your club, plus much more.
- Social media: follow the clubs’ respective social media accounts through the official app.
- Stadium information: view a map showing you how to get to the stadium and related information. Take a guided tour and check the schedules and means of transportation to access the stadium.
- Push notifications: don’t miss a single detail thanks to fully customisable push notifications. Receive live alerts on all the content that interests you.
The digital strategy team at LaLiga will continue working to be able to offer updates for the apps in the coming months, thus providing new features.
The following clubs have signed up for this new app:
- D. Alaves
- SD Eibar (available soon)
- Getafe CF (available soon)
- Rayo Vallecano (available soon)
- R. Valladolid CF
- SD Huesca
- AD Alcorcon
- UD Almeria
- Cadiz CF
- CD Lugo
- Nastic (available soon)
- CD Numancia
- CA Osasuna
- R. Oviedo (available soon)
- CF Reus (available soon)
- R. Sporting
- CD Tenerife (available soon)
The information contained in this article is for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended as a health advice. We would ask you to consult a qualified professional or medical expert to gain additional knowledge before you choose to consume any product or perform any exercise.