It’s been days, you must have been sitting idle and not doing much good for you ever –rising belly fat. Now is the time to slack off your stubborn fats at the tips of your stomach through some abs workout.
With no equipment required, you can hit your core strength and subsequently work on your abs that in real sense is the most essential group of muscle for your day-to-day functional movements. Being the central system of the whole body mass, and the conjecture of upper and lower body, abs muscle are the most essential group of muscle that helps human beings in lifting weights, picking something off the ground, and hitting on a punching bag and others.
Keeping it simple and sober, below we help mention the best Abs workout, 5 Easy Exercises for Perfect Abs:
Another great exercise to strengthen your abs muscle and correcting your bad body posture, Plank exercise burns your excess body fat and increase your stamina.
- To start with lies face down keeping forearms on the floor and hands clasped.
- Now, making a table-top kind of posture extend your legs behind your torso and rise up on the toes.
- Keeping your back straight, tighten your core body and try to hold your body intact for 40 to 60 seconds.
The abs workout targets your core muscle, deltoids and triceps.
- Start in a high plank position with your palms flat on the floor, hands shoulder-width apart, shoulders stacked directly above your wrists, legs extended behind you, and your core and gluteus engaged.
- Tap your right hand to your left shoulder while engaging your core and gluteus to keep your hips as still as possible so that they’re not swaying from side to side.
- Do the same thing with your left hand to right shoulder.
- Continue alternating sides for 1 minute.
- To make this easier, try separating your legs a little more.
This abs workout focuses on your external and internal oblique and allows for a gentle spinal twist.
- Lie on your back with your fingers interlaced at the base of your skull.
- Keep your legs lifted off the ground with your knees bent.
- Twist your torso to bring your right elbow to your left knee, pulling it into your chest.
- At the same time, extend the right leg straight out, parallel to the floor.
- Perform on the opposite side.
Side planks target your internal core and external oblique muscles besides working on your arms and outer thighs.
- Start on your side with your feet together and one forearm directly below your shoulder.
- Contract your core and raise your hips until your body is in a straight line from head to feet.
- Hold the position without letting your hips drop for the allotted time for each set, then repeat on the other side.
Stability Ball Push-Ups
A tough alternative to general push-ups, Stability Ball Push-Ups can activate our internal abominable muscles besides strengthening the whole core muscles. It also works on the arms and upper back.
Owing to unstable nature of the ball that you push downward, the abs workout happens to be one of the effective ones.
The information contained in this article is for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended as a health advice. We would ask you to consult a qualified professional or medical expert to gain additional knowledge before you choose to consume any product or perform any exercise.