Fitness startup Aptiv came up with artificial-intelligence-enabled trained called Aptive Coach. It will use proprietary algorithm to plan workout session and other lifestyle tips for the users.

Aptiv recently raised 20 million last year from the likes of Amazon, Disney and Bose. It took three years of internal development to build coach. The company was building out the data and using it to feed and improve its algorithm. Aptive had to date streamed 22 million workouts across 20 countries, and all of that translates into data points that both have taught Coach, but also the startup itself.

The coach will aid the users to fulfill their fitness plan. Depending on the  personal aim for fitness, it will divide sessions for best outcomes. The final result may vary individually. User will be given other options to add others sources for input.

Company’s CEO, Ethan Agarwal said in a statement, “The idea is how we can help people to achieve their goals, whatever they are. If you work out three times a week for 45 minutes, that is basically 2% of your week. But there are a lot companies out there competing for that 2% gyms, in-home biking startup, and more. But the way we see it, is that the other 98% of your time is where your habits are formed, where you need to start building structure.”


The information contained in this article is for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended as a health advice. We would ask you to consult a qualified professional or medical expert to gain additional knowledge before you choose to consume any product or perform any exercise.


Aspiring journalist working for and exploring the juncture of sports, business and technology. Interested in sports economy and logistics of sports policy-making.

Write A Comment

7 + eighteen =


By navigating our site, you agree to allow us to use cookies, in accordance with our Privacy Policy.