In a bid to promote State Tourism keeping abreast with the forthcoming Hockey Men’s World Cup, Odisha tourism has launched a special tour package viz. ‘Odisha by Day and Hockey by Night’.
The major hockey event is scheduled to start from November 28 to December 16 at the Odisha’s prime hockey stadium Kalinga Stadium.
As the name of the Odisha tourism package suggests coming tourists can enjoy hockey matches mostly planned at the day time and can also visit several historic sites located nearby to the capital city, Bhubaneswar.
The tour packages are
- There will be one-day and half-day trips in and around the city
- Places like tribal museum, Khandagiri and Udaygiri caves, State Museum, Rajarani temple, Mukteswar temple, Lingaraj temple and peace pagoda Dhauli will be covered.
- The trip will begin from Kalinga Stadium.
- Domestic visitor has to pay Rs 1,245 while foreign tourist will be charged Rs 1,880 for such trips.
- The package will also include trips to Raghurajpur-Puri-Konark-Pipili and back to Bhubaneswar, Chilika lake, Satapada, Barkul, Parikuda and Buddhist heritage sites like Lalitgiri, Udaygiri and Ratnagiri.
- For the domestic tourists, the price for such trip ranges from Rs 1335 to Rs 1720 and for foreign tourists, it will be between Rs 1,980 and Rs 2,355.
- The facilities include air-conditioned transport, lunch, mineral water, entry fee and guide services.
The information contained in this article is for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended as a health advice. We would ask you to consult a qualified professional or medical expert to gain additional knowledge before you choose to consume any product or perform any exercise.