As global warming continues to increase, summers are here to stay and get more intense than ever. Hence, no matter what’s the latest trend for summer, staying hydrated is on everyone’s top priority. During summers our body tends to lose water at a faster pace due to excessive sweating. While water remains an important source to quench thirst, the sweaty days with hot winds, unbearable heat and endless afternoons are best enjoyed with a cool and refreshing drink in hand and here is one of the best and Nutritious drink that is lemonade.
Lemons are loaded with vitamin C and contain approximately 48.3% potassium, 29.9% calcium, 11.1% phosphorus, and about 4% magnesium, all of which can make a big, positive difference to your health.
- It flushes out all the toxins and impurities that can build up in the body, leaving you refreshed, along with boosting your immunity.
- Keeps you hydrated for the whole day.
- The presence of pectin fiber in lemons can help you fight hunger cravings which helps you to lose weight.
- It has immense benefits for the skin. It acts as an anti-ageing agent by eliminating wrinkles and blackheads from the skin and remove toxins out of your body.
- Prevent allergies because of its antiseptic properties.
Source: GSB Academy
The information contained in this article is for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended as a health advice. We would ask you to consult a qualified professional or medical expert to gain additional knowledge before you choose to consume any product or perform any exercise.